- The Squad points system has been overhauled to offer more focused specialization for each power: area of attack vs. focused and powerful
- Apparently there is no one brave/stupid enough to go up against the Reapers (due apparently to indoctrination), but the return of this "fertile female" to the Krogans means they will join Shepard in the fight.
- Since no one is currently against the Reapers, that means all the Cerberus troops you fight against are allied WITH them somehow -- not too surprising given the end of Mass Effect 2.
- Liara is totally wearing her Lair of the Shadow Broker outfit! Lazy? Or just continuity?
- Heat sink packs are still littered about this game. Oh well!
- Play controls haven't changed much, but I often find myself rolling out of cover when I just want to stand up. Is there a better button for this?
- All of the usual biotic powers work the same way as the last two games, so warping the armor of the final piloted Cerberus mech was really no problem.
No, really! I turned to Vinnk after I was done and asked him if he was scared for me facing off against that huge machine.
All too easy.
VERY much looking forward to this in March 2012!